All of our Premium WordPress Themes come with a built-in Contact Form included in a separate page template.
You can easily add the contact form you an existing page:
- Create new or open an existing page
- Right Column -> Page Attributes -> Template -> Select ‘Contact Page’
- Cick on ‘Publish’ (or ‘Update’) button to save the changes
- Now when you open the Page, the contact form will be displayed
Note: When the contact form is filled and submitted, it will send an email to the Admin Email (which is set to Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> Settings -> General -> Email Address).
You can customize the Google Map and the Right Sidebar:
- Navigate to Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> Appearance -> Customize
- Open ‘Contact Page’ section
- Update fields for Google Map and Right Content Area
You can also add a CAPTCHA to your Contact Form:
- Download the Really Simple CAPTCHA PluginSource: https://wordpress.org/plugins/really-simple-captcha/
- Upload the plugin to Your WordPress site (Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> Plugins -> Add New)
- Install and Activate the plugin.